Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sauteed red potato, onion and mushroom

This idea popped into my head simply cause Jeremy bought mushrooms at that store cause he really wanted mushrooms with a steak we had. Well, I was unsure of his plans for the shrooms so I cut a few up and put them on the top of a green salad.... needless to say we had some left over... as they were forgotten as a steak topper :)

I sat and thought of different ways to incorporate potatoes and mushrooms.. well this is what my lovely mind came up with.. and I did sit for a while to figure out just how to do this and with what seasonings... Here's what you get...





 I took  5 medium red potatoes and cubed them up..












Next, I sliced up a small to medium sized yellow onion, sliced the mushrooms.... chopped fresh dill..





Then, drizzled some olive oil over the top. Sprinkled salt, pepper, garlic and a dash of paprika...




I cooked these until the potatoes were cooked through (mashable with the back of a spoon). Your onions and mushrooms will be perfectly sauteed and all the flavors well melded! I served this with Beer Battered pork fillets.

Now, get in your kitchen and create...
<3 T

No comments:

Post a Comment