Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Time

What a looooong, looong journey the past few days have been. (Ok.. I admit it, almost a week!!!) We have celebrated Christmas and are getting ready to celebrate how our year has been, the changes our lives have endured and ring in the NEW year! I know.... who would have thought we would still be here after 12/21/12 (had to make a reference to the Apocalypse!) but, here we are. And here I am behind on my posts. I haven't actually done much other then work, child care (yes.. Just my own kiddos) and cook Christmas dinner. Nothing major there.. I cooked a wonderful pre cooked ham that I had to reheat, mashed tators, mac & cheese, broccoli and biscuits. Nothing overly worth mentioning. But I will say we had a fantastic day! Jeremy even got to butcher up the pigs we bought. Yay!! PIGS! That's right new recipes coming.. 

Today I am patty-ing up pork sausage and making two different batches of Jerky that have been marinating all night. Even might venture into some cookie making with the kiddos! 

Bottom line.. I hope you and yours had a fantastic holiday season and for those who celebrate Christmas like my family and I did, I hope you got all that your heart desired! Posts will be rolling out soon! 

<3  T

No comments:

Post a Comment